Friday, July 15, 2011

And sometimes I do assignments as well!

Taking a break from all the Anonymous reporting to bring you a special bulletin.
I made a video!



It was just for fun.
At work we're putting on a play of Peter Pan with the little kids, so the song "We're following the leader" has been stuck in my head all day for the past week while we practice it.
After seeing JamesBondGoldeneye's last project, for some reason, I had the lyrics in my head change to "We're following DEAR Leader"... and so, my project idea was born!
Using FinalCutPro, I just mashed a bunch of amusing images of Kim Jong Il and North Korean propaganda imagery together to match the beats of the song I ripped from the internet,
un viola!

1 comment:

  1. This is a perfect combination of two seemingly disconnected things. Kind of funny how you had the song in your head from working with kids earlier in the day.

    Nice work here.

    ReplyDelete